2014 JUCO PG Trey Dickerson

TheKamdyMan

This is going to sounds like sour grapes, but ever since I started tracking him on Twitter when his name came up I was really disgusted by his egocentric attitude. Kid is in love with himself and wants everyone to know how awesome he is and how awesome everyone else thinks he is.

See you next year Trey.

Tarin Smith wants to be here, is a high character kid and comes from a program with tremendous pedigree. He seems to be a team guy and a very neat young man.

I'm looking at this as a blessing - to quote former Blue Jays GM JP Whatever his name was, when the Blue Jays lost out to the Royals on signing Gil Meche. "We really dodged a bullet on this one."

I'll take Tarin and hope Trey enjoys backing up Mike G and getting his tailed kicked by Nebraska the next few years.

Tarin Smith wants to be here, is a high character kid and comes from a program with tremendous pedigree. He seems to be a team guy and a very neat young man.

I'm looking at this as a blessing - to quote former Blue Jays GM JP Whatever his name was, when the Blue Jays lost out to the Royals on signing Gil Meche. "We really dodged a bullet on this one."

I'll take Tarin and hope Trey enjoys backing up Mike G and getting his tailed kicked by Nebraska the next few years.

What makes you say Tarin wants to be here?