2014 JUCO PG Trey Dickerson

TheKamdyMan

I assume with his first name he's an excellent outside shooter

33.3 % on the dot 31/93 on the year which isnt horrible but his FT% isnt great for a guard at 69.7%.

Well, one of our "Biggs" is about 6 ft tall, so seems like he's make an excellent oxymoron addition to the team.

I assume with his first name he's an excellent outside shooter

33.3 % on the dot 31/93 on the year which isnt horrible but his FT% isnt great for a guard at 69.7%.

Well, one of our "Biggs" is about 6 ft tall, so seems like he's make an excellent oxymoron addition to the team.

I assume this is why he was recruited.  Miles knew we needed more bigs on the squad and probably felt Dev would fit the bill.

Anyone have an update on how he played last night with Coach Smith in attendance? I know lots of people are whining about no big men but I can guarantee Miles & Co. are trying. If this kid can come in and contribute… I say hell ya!! We need players… Idgaf if they are 6'0 or 6'10...

It was a practice so unless he went all Iverson I dont think we will hear too much.

Well, if he's swayed at all by that blond chick and her dad, then I guess he'd love to go to Iowa.

Two things:  Given the amount of attention he's getting, I'd say he'd be a hell of a pick up for us.

But, given the amount of attention he's getting, I'd say we're probably a longshot at best.

It appears he wants the cachet of a big name school recruiting him.  The biggest name to offer probably wins.