William Kyle Transfer -> UCLA

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Only so many NIL $$$ to spread around.  I am sure Fred will present our offer to our targets, and if they decide to go elsewhere, so be it.

I for one, do not want to overpay.  I still believe HB who indicated we are going to have a massive talent upgrade.

1 hour ago, Huskerpapa said:

Only so many NIL $$$ to spread around.  I am sure Fred will present our offer to our targets, and if they decide to go elsewhere, so be it.

I for one, do not want to overpay.  I still believe HB who indicated we are going to have a massive talent upgrade.

I don't know who HB might be either.

But here's an "I have a friend" item by an anonymous poster on Red Sea Scrolls on Tuesday that is similar to our unidentified HB:

"I have a friend that’s very close with the program.  
He just texted me “Sounds like we are about to see some serious talent start pouring in”
Also said “Fred has them lined up.”
He’s a pretty reliable source.
Fred is cookin’
GBR"

Edited by Swan88

17 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Appears to still be planning to visit Wake Forest and Iowa State the week of 4/21-4/25. Then back to Lincoln for spring game weekend. 

We’ve gotta get a Tominaga and Co. flash on the big screen for Spring Game and the crowd will go willlld.