Oregon State (3-0) vs. Nebraska (4-0) Game thread

Bugeaters1

27 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

I'm jealous of all you guys who will be there. I have fond memories of Sioux Falls since my eldest son's wedding was there a couple of decades ago. Drive carefully and enjoy the game. And this thread reminds me of how much more I hate peacocks than beavers.  

Sioux Falls is very nice. Very clean. They take care of stuff. Go there in the summer and you'll find road medians that are carefully manicured and roads in a lot better shape than Lincoln.

2 hours ago, jimmykc said:

And this thread reminds me of how much more I hate peacocks than beavers.  

I am speechless regarding the games on Peacock, the idea that you need TWO streaming services to watch games. I already shelled out for BIG+ and not doing it for another. Well, I guess I'm speechless aside from the previous words I typed.

45 minutes ago, Chuck Taylor said:

I am speechless regarding the games on Peacock, the idea that you need TWO streaming services to watch games. I already shelled out for BIG+ and not doing it for another. Well, I guess I'm speechless aside from the previous words I typed.

Well there are 3 more on pisscock.

3 hours ago, jimmykc said:

I'm jealous of all you guys who will be there. I have fond memories of Sioux Falls since my eldest son's wedding was there a couple of decades ago. Drive carefully and enjoy the game. And this thread reminds me of how much more I hate peacocks than beavers.  

I got my Nursing degree from SDSU at the satellite campus there for their accelerated program. Spent two years there. Lived right by Augustana. I thought I knew what a cold winter was before I lived there. That and the what passes for Mexican food are my only complaints 😂