2018 F Ed Chang (Papillion-LaVista)

AuroranHusker

Has anyone else heard that we are starting to cool on Chang?

Nope. Didnt he just take another unofficial visit like a week or two ago?
Yes theres talk on the other site. Sounds like things with Nebraska and Ed are over.
Which site is saying this?

Over on the crappy board that I try to avoid but can't. RSS.

Has anyone else heard that we are starting to cool on Chang?

Nope. Didnt he just take another unofficial visit like a week or two ago?
Yes theres talk on the other site. Sounds like things with Nebraska and Ed are over.
Which site is saying this?
Over on the crappy board that I try to avoid but can't. RSS.

Thanks!

Has Fuller stated he is going?  We've heard this before.

he only played 8 mpg last year and now he has roby and horne to compete with.

I have trouble seeing Horne play 3. Good outside skills on offense, but not sure he can guard quicker guys. 

Anybody who's seen workouts think he can match up with wings?  

I am not stating I think he can.  We've just heard he was going the last couple years and yet seems to still be here.

It is a Husker tradition to pick a player every year or two and want them gone and they end up helping in the end.

Benny and David Rivers in basketball, and Burkeholder and to a part both J. Lord and T-Magic.  

They stayed around and played well enough to help the team be better than if they had left.

And I am not here to argue about the players listed above just using them as examples. ;)

I really feel that Fuller is that kid this and last year, not good enough to give a bunch of minutes each game, but is ready when needed and does well in practice.

If he does graduate and go on who will be next years guy?... uh mmmmm  Taylor is my guess.

It is a Husker tradition to pick a player every year or two and want them gone and they end up helping in the end.

Benny and David Rivers in basketball, and Burkeholder and to a part both J. Lord and T-Magic.  

They stayed around and played well enough to help the team be better than if they had left.

And I am not here to argue about the players listed above just using them as examples. ;)

I really feel that Fuller is that kid this and last year, not good enough to give a bunch of minutes each game, but is ready when needed and does well in practice.

If he does graduate and go on who will be next years guy?... uh mmmmm  Taylor is my guess.

fuller's situation is different because he redshirted. he can go to a smaller school and start and not have to take a year off.