Tai Webster becomes Eligible!

Cell

I heard the university already found out whether he is eligible or not. I have no idea when they will announce what the decision was. If he is not eligible, they will probably appeal it which could take who knows how long.

Your source is good at covering his tracks. I think he will now be right no matter what scenario plays out or when. Incredible!

If and when Tim Miles finds out Tai is eligible, he will either tweet it out or tell the LJS and OWH within an hour of hearing the news. The longer it drags on, the more we should be concerned, because it usually means the NCAA has found something they don't like and need to look into further. 

I heard the university already found out whether he is eligible or not. I have no idea when they will announce what the decision was. If he is not eligible, they will probably appeal it which could take who knows how long.

So...your source, who hasn't been right about a single aspect of the Tai Webster eligibility saga, claims to know that the University already knows of the decision, one way or the other. A couple things here. If we are to believe this at all, that leads me to assume that Tai is not eligible. If he is eligible there is no reason to hide the news. And there would be no way to keep this quiet on twitter, message boards, Internet, journal star, etc. The second he becomes eligible we probably get a tweet from Tai saying he is boarding a plane to Nebraska.

I think you and your "source" are both full of crap.  How 'bout that my man?

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/928/1323462.mp3

If the tweet is parsed carefully, it says nothing at all about him either being eligible or enrolled in the university.

So lets say he isn't eligible and the plan is to just get him over here while they appeal the decision. If he isn't eligible therefore not enrolled in classes for the second summer session, what rules are in place to prevent Tai from "hanging out with some friends at Hendricks" and possibly playing in some "impromptu pickup games"?

I heard he's flying here for some salsa.

As well he should.  I think I forgot to message you.  The steaks I bought there were truly incredible but the salsa stole the show.  Some of the best, if not the best salsa I have had.  Really really good.  I need to get my hands on a few jars of that from this years batch somehow.  So amazingly good.  Fiance loved it also. 

As well he should.  I think I forgot to message you.  The steaks I bought there were truly incredible but the salsa stole the show.  Some of the best, if not the best salsa I have had.  Really really good.  I need to get my hands on a few jars of that from this years batch somehow.  So amazingly good.  Fiance loved it also. 

You forgot to mention the jerky.  ;)

You forgot to mention the jerky.  ;)

he might becoming for a steak and salsa dinner.  Cip did Harpo's end up buying from you?

.  Cip did Harpo's end up buying from you?

Not really.  They ended up buying some of our seasoning (which, by the way, is really good). I think the people in Columbia are still butt hurt over the 97 game and NU's invite to the B1G.  Those shallow bastards can hold a grudge.......

Tell me about it!