Tai Webster becomes Eligible!

Cell

A little update on Tai is that he has passed his SAT exams and will be playing for the Huskers next season....pretty good news I think ;)

https://twitter.com/Tjawtherula/status/347648703080853504

What am I missing here? Does he say somewhere that he got the necessary score? Or is this confirmed elsewhere? Because for me, that tweet could be interpreted that he took the SAT for a 4th time and has a feeling that he did well on it. I guess I haven't had to worry about taking one of those things for many years. Are the results instant now?

Not so sure yet guys.  This is still ambiguous to me.  Maybe "SAT" is some New Zealand slang term for kidney stone.  I mean, this could just be saying that he passed a kidney stone.  And the part about "off to Nebraska" could just mean ...

that Norm Peterson is doing flipping cartwheels in his living room, yo!  :D

A little update on Tai is that he has passed his SAT exams and will be playing for the Huskers next season....pretty good news I think  ;)

https://twitter.com/Tjawtherula/status/347648703080853504

I don't think you know just how excited most of us here are to hear this news.  Thanks for being part of the HHC Cell.  We hope you continue to follow Tai and the Huskers with us here!

Whoooooo!  Now, cip, where's that NyQuil!!!

Not so sure yet guys.  This is still ambiguous to me.  Maybe "SAT" is some New Zealand slang term for kidney stone.  I mean, this could just be saying that he passed a kidney stone.  And the part about "off to Nebraska" could just mean ...

that Norm Peterson is doing flipping cartwheels in his living room, yo!  :D

Having recently passed a kidney stone, it could be the happiest day in his life!!!!!!  

Welcome to Nebraska Tai!!!!!!!!!!