uneblinst's postgame chatter: vol 16; ed 25 - Michigan

3 hours ago, Art Vandalay said:

Because he has told that story a few times including in a speech he gave to the football team last fall. It was included in the behind the scenes videos they put out.

Still not sure how playing pick up with him comes into play but you do you.

Who cares!!

Just now, Art Vandalay said:

Apparently you don’t.

They mentioned coaches who coached multiple sports. I thought it was relevant and interesting when I first heard it. I’ll try to run my posts by you going forward to see if I should post or not.

I don't, seems you want to pick a fight. there is a lot of stuff that goes on in here that I could cares less about. And this one of them WHO FU*&ING CARES!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Well, you replied, "To my I don't care. It seems that you have an issue with Norm and what he said. So, to me, you want to pick a fight.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Seemed like he was the one being snarky but whatever. Maybe he really thought I play hoops with John Cook. If so my bad

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Art chose to type something when he could have just left it alone like the rest of did.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

It took me a day to figure out what the heck this is about but Norm is very clearly poking Art for having brought up before that's he's played pick-up basketball with some of the players we talk about. Why can't Art have an opinion on this?

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

It took me a day to figure out what the heck this is about but Norm is very clearly poking Art for having brought up before that's he's played pick-up basketball with some of the players we talk about. Why can't Art have an opinion on this?

Yeah, that's probably true.

I couldn't resist.

I know some people thought it was funny.

😇

On 2/12/2024 at 7:55 PM, AuroranHusker said:

Yeah, I'd say that's likely only part of it. No need to take their foot off the pedal from here on out, very little margin for error all things considered. I believe they know that winning "BIG" is just as important as winning, usually. They have to keep their metrics as good as can be. All gas - no brakes. GBR

Back-to-back 20-pt. W and 19-pt. W. Keep the metrics like that goin' strong with NU winning B1G.

31 minutes ago, SkersHoops said:

Oliver Nkamhoua is out the rest of the season, having surgery on his wrist.  15 ppg.

I could have sworn I read somewhere else that it was Olivia who was out for the rest of the year 😀.  In any event,  we would have beat them at their place even if they had Olivia, Oliver and/or Olivier.

1 hour ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I could have sworn I read somewhere else that it was Olivia who was out for the rest of the year 😀.  In any event,  we would have beat them at their place even if they had Olivia, Oliver and/or Olivier.

Olivier, but not Lawrence... Olivier.

😉

Edited by AuroranHusker

On 2/21/2024 at 1:11 PM, SkersHoops said:

Oliver Nkamhoua is out the rest of the season, having surgery on his wrist.  15 ppg.

Ouch.  As if they weren’t having enough problems this season.  

I kind of figured Howard would ruin this team eventually but he has exceeded my expectations this year.  I hope they give him as much rope as we did Frost.