Nebraska (15-5) vs. Maryland (12-8) Game Thread

1 hour ago, cipsucks said:

There are some fun songs from Maryland.  One of my favorites and it is so Husker attitude for Saturday. GBR!

Upvote for posting a video from one of my Mount Rushmore concert films, such a fantastic show.  Stop Making Sense was re-released on IMAX last fall and I went out to see it on opening night, what an amazing experience!  So with that said, here is a song from one of my other Mount Rushmore concert films:

14 hours ago, 49r said:

Upvote for posting a video from one of my Mount Rushmore concert films, such a fantastic show.  Stop Making Sense was re-released on IMAX last fall and I went out to see it on opening night, what an amazing experience!  So with that said, here is a song from one of my other Mount Rushmore concert films:

If you're into great parodies, check out "Final Transmission" from the first season of "Documentary Now" on Netflix. Great send-up of "Stop Making Sense."

Edited by jayschool

Worst people from Maryland John Wills Booth the DC sniper, but the winner is Mark Castillo who drowned his 3 children in a bathtub just to hurt his ex wife.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, 49r said:

No examination of music acts from Maryland would be complete without Divine:

I sat next to Divine's mother at the 1988 premiere of John Waters' orignal "Hairspray" at the Miami Film Festival. Divine (dressed as a man that night) was on stage with Waters, Rikki Lake and a few others after the film, and Divine introduced her. I hadn't known who the little old lady was until she stood up upon Divine's introduction of her.