Huskers in the Pros Thread

hhcmatt

Hope Caleb was wearing Pumas to get that cool $1k bonus for hitting the Elam ender. I really enjoy the TBT. I wondered if any former Huskers were playing in it but I was too lazy to check. Looks like my night is planned.

Just now, Red Rum said:

Hope Caleb was wearing Pumas to get that cool $1k bonus for hitting the Elam ender. I really enjoy the TBT. I wondered if any former Huskers were playing in it but I was too lazy to check. Looks like my night is planned.

For whatever reason the TBT deletes the rosters of the teams first eliminated so I don't know if anyone else was playing who lost out

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/11/2024 at 11:27 PM, Handy Johnson said:

Not a Husker in the Pros, but a Nebraskan in the Pros, I heard on KFAB this week that Baylor Scheirman was at the Nebraska/Colorado game last Saturday. Is it wrong for me to assume he was cheering for “Prime” & the Buffs…? 

He tweeted GBR during the game.  His teammate Derrick White is from Colorado so I assume they thought it would be fun because where they both are from.  I suppose he’s a Jaysker.

1 hour ago, busticket said:

He tweeted GBR during the game.  His teammate Derrick White is from Colorado so I assume they thought it would be fun because where they both are from.  I suppose he’s a Jaysker.

Well he’s also HS teammate and good friend of Boerkicher so that may help.