Jump to content
hhctony

Selection Committee Games of Interest

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, royalfan said:

Nevada down 12.  I feel like we are in big trouble if they lose.  

The good news is...most teams that are down in the first half come back and win as of the past few days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, royalfan said:

Nevada down 12.  I feel like we are in big trouble if they lose.  

 

Looking at these teams schedule, it's amazing how similar they are to NU. Nevada has a nice win over Rhode Island, but that's about it.  I just don't get why Nevada is a lock and NU isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TomEadesSucks said:

 

Looking at these teams schedule, it's amazing how similar they are to NU. Nevada has a nice win over Rhode Island, but that's about it.  I just don't get why Nevada is a lock and NU isn't.

 

Did you not hear? The pundits think the Mountain West is equivalent to the Big Ten. And the Big Ten is down this year, so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

You got trouble?  I've got a lesbian couple arguing here tonight.  I'll call your trouble and raise you 69....:)

 

Times have changed a bit since I used to roam the streets of Hampton quite frequently:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

You got trouble?  I've got a lesbian couple arguing here tonight.  I'll call your trouble and raise you 69....:)

You gonna kick them out or did they stop arguing? Keep us posted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no according to bruce they were one of 28 locks the committee had agreed on already, reading between the lines.  Metrics too good since they gamed the schedule perfectly.  Musselman is a great coach, using a lot of analytics and obviously used a lot of crafty analysis crafting that gem of a schedule.  No horrible out of league games at all, even though they played a lot of teams they weren't losing to.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×