Take a guess.. who is next?!?!

Section_316

Anyone have any data on this Brandon Walters guy?  What did he do as a freshman?  Do we know who was recruiting him out of high school?

Tennessee was actually looking at him as a OT for football.  He always seemed destined for Juco from what Ive seen so he didnt get a ton of interest because of that.  He didnt play in a game past Dec 7 last year but nothing anywhere gives a reason why though. http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2013-14/div1/players/brandonwalters48ar?view=gamelog

They saw him at a juco junction this summer and offered then recently went and saw him practice.  He set up a visit to CSU Bakersfield but not a peep about NU after the visit.  I wonder if its something where he looked the part in the summer and they didnt get the same impression recently.  I would bet its something where NU may keep tabs and if hes still available in the spring continue to see where the roster is at and if hes worth it.  

I think we have two more spots to fill because I still believe we only have one more year of Terran Petteway.  His spot can be used, if necessary (probably necessary), in the transfer market so that we're not "overrecruiting."  Meanwhile, get a big.  I think that's the biggest position of need right now. 

This reminds me, are we going to have a new HHC t-shirt this year?

Not from me...probably next year.

Let me be the first to suggest a shirt & motto...a picture of the conference championship trophy surrounded by:

"NEBRASKETBALL...Now celebrating their first conference championship of my lifetime...More coming soon!"

Government advisory:  Not to be worn by anyone born before 1950!

GATA...

Went by Scooters this morning to get my shirt and it was just starting to get nuts. Line of cars back up o street, both mens and womens teams, tv and radio. So hoping that they will still be there around noon so I can get in and try to get my shirt.

It was a good thing to see, to bad little man has to go through this again though.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I think #AveryStrong is going to be this year's t-shirt for everyone.

....and I also kind of wonder why this discussion isn't taking place in the #AveryStrong thread....

Did we land any recruits at Scooters today?

Cause that ain't how we do things on HHC. We wonder more on a topic than Moses in the desert. :)

Well, there are people on here who get a little touchy about off-topic stuff.  When other people do it.

I'll admit I purposely off-topic'ed this thread to promote my personal agenda of raising awareness about the Harrimans.