Braxton Meah is N

18 minutes ago, huskercabby said:

Yes, because someone said he was.

In another thread someone said Nebraska has had a huge let down this off-season following a great year.

Maybe we're both right and the poster of the statements we disagree with don't know thier ass from a hole in the ground. 

*PLOT TWIST* Maybe only one of you or I are right...I wonder which one?

3 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Have the people who think Gary can’t play the 4 just not watched husker basketball the last 2 years or ? 

unless we really strike a diamond in the rough he’s gonna be the 4 and Morgan is going to be the starting 5 next year.  

It’s not that I don’t think he can, but he is undersized there against most teams. Just like I don’t think Brice can’t play point guard, but I’m glad he’s gonna get a season to focus on playing off the ball.

5 hours ago, nustudent said:

And we weren’t real deep in the front court either.   We need two.   

You were telling me before we would never get good portal guys to come here as backups and now you want 5 guys at the 4/5? I would actually love it too but I will feel great if we get 1 more good one. That would make 2 transfers who don’t start at least and probably 3 as either GG or CE (maybe both) will come off the bench. That’s plenty of depth IMO

Plus the juco kid might work in emergency minutes.

Edited by Art Vandalay

The more highlights I watch the more Meah impresses me. Listen to the commentators on his improvement, game effort and "measurables". I think he may be a gem. That said, Hoiberg needs to find a stretch four to offset the loss of Mast, and a dynamic scorer on the wing would be nice as well. Does anyone have any inside information on who NU may be chasing at this time (if anyone)?

• 3 months later...