Texas A&M (20-14) vs. Nebraska (23-10) Game Thread

35 minutes ago, tcp said:

trouble in river city....anyone know where a damned radio broadcast can be picked up to listen to this game? hard to believe how much fencing they've built around this tourney now....pissing me off....

just want to listen to a broadcast somewhere, but am out of state....

Can hear the national broadcast for every game here I believe - https://westwoodonesports.com/madness/

38 minutes ago, tcp said:

trouble in river city....anyone know where a damned radio broadcast can be picked up to listen to this game? hard to believe how much fencing they've built around this tourney now....pissing me off....

Can you connect thru Husker.com.

2 hours ago, tcp said:

If you have internet access here are couple other possibilities for audio streaming:

(BTW;  The Women's game vs Texas A&M WILL BE STREAMED by Huskers.com & the Sports App.)

https://www.am590espnradio.com/

https://klin.com/

3 hours ago, CanadianHusker said:

As a Spurs fan, I like the Nebraska rice much more than the London rice! 😁 But the UK rice has been very good this season. 

Haha I love it, (not your squad 😉) it's always awesome when I find fellow EPL fans online and esp rare with communities like this that mainly American... So it's sweet. I mean, one of my best old college buds is a Chelsea fan and we get along swimmingly. And there's a local Liverpool bar I like to watch games at in Lincoln, the Irish pub. Love it. Cheers! Enjoy the game today, and COYG 😎

(rice is the cheapest steal of £100M pounds I've ever seen. World class.) 😉

3 hours ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Funny story...we are in Memphis and were walking back to our hotel last night after dinner.  Out of nowhere, Tominaga and Burt came zooming past us on electric scooters.  We of course told them Go Big Red and Tominaga, as always, was smiling as if he were having the time of his life.  I left the encounter praying he didn't crash on his scooter.  I've heard of no crash this morning so I believe my prayers were answered and I can claim a small piece of this victory today!

The number of elbow and knee injuries I've heard from those scooters....

4 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Question, What happens to these floors after all of the games are done. I know that G.I has a set of the basket apparatus that were used in the March madness games.

The University of Nebraska buys them and sells a 12'x12" section to fans as a part of our first trip to the Sweet Sixteen.  🙂

1 hour ago, cipsucks said:

NCAA thing.  You can get it through the other links people provided.  590 and KLIN.  Those will be Kent.

Actually,  I tried both of those.  They aren't allowed to do streaming, either.

2 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

That sucks.  Now, the broadcast didn't start until 5. 15 minutes late.  Have you checked now?

Nope, It doesn't work. That is a fucking stupid rule. Talk about killing an audience.