uneblinst's postgame chatter: vol 16; ed 30- Rutgers

Nebraska won 63-49 at Minnesota. I couldn't find the stats, since huskers.com eliminated them... grrr.
Yeah, I don't know why the people that run the website. Thought it was a good idea to scrub all them records.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I didn't take much from Jo's comment, tbh. He was feelin' it in the moment of reflection. I'm going to wait & see as well. Enjoy the rest of the rollercoaster ride that is Nebrasketball. This time the thrill might still be waitin' in March Madness.

Here's the way I interpreted it:

They finished an undefeated home conference season by both getting double-doubles. So, they're leaving PBA THIS YEAR on a very high personal note. They closed out the home season with a dub. I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

2 minutes ago, 49r said:

Dimes, you must be so proud!  Big time.

I didn't make any of this content nor did I start the trend of tweeting at other team's accounts after wins. I was very amused though.

Just now, Norm Peterson said:

They finished an undefeated home conference season by both getting double-doubles. So, they're leaving PBA THIS YEAR on a very high personal note. They closed out the home season with a dub. I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

Yeah, I didn't take it as fatalistic, either.

1 minute ago, hhcmatt said:

I didn't make any of this content nor did I start the trend of tweeting at other team's accounts after wins. I was very amused though.

Oh I could have sworn you made the Hoiburglar one.

Well, then never mind.  😁

Just now, hhcmatt said:

It's one of my favorite parts of driving home (when I'm not the one drivin'... to be abundantly clear), I'll review all of the trollin' on the opponent's final score on the twitter-box, X-thingymajig. It's glorious, amusing, and quite entertaining. lol

2 hours ago, Chuck Taylor said:
7 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

WE ARE 'N" . . . Dayton, at least.

We ain't going to Dayton. We're closer to an 8 seed than an 11.

Still have more work to do.

22-9 (13-5) got us a 5-seed first round road game in the NIT.

So by that logic, we need to make it to Sunday in the Big Ten tournament to get a first round home game in the NIT :lol:

4 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Jo’s part of the quote saying “I’m excited for him that he got to leave PBA playing that way he’s known for.” 

Sounds very past tense to me, but time will tell 🤞 

Edited by Cornbread21

6 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

Still have more work to do.

22-9 (13-5) got us a 5-seed first round road game in the NIT.

So by that logic, we need to make it to Sunday in the Big Ten tournament to get a first round home game in the NIT :lol:

Every B1G team with that record made the Dance for 60+ years in a row.  Huskers broke the rule.  We didn’t have any friends on the Committee either, including the Chair from Omaha and the guy from Butler.