Rutgers (15-13) vs. Nebraska (20-9) Game Thread

FINAL: HUSKERS WIN: 67-56 :Happyrun:

As Kent Pavelka said: THAT'S A BLACKJACK! TWENTY-ONE WINS THIS SEASON!!!

ELEVEN & EIGHT in Conference (so Far):Woohoo:

Jake Muhleisen: EIGHTEEN WINS AT HOME, THAT'S A SCHOOL RECORD! :Hair Fire:

image.png

Edited by Red Don

9 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Rutgers this year, has wanted to muddy the waters and hope to get turn over was. So yeah slow and plodding 

Freddy decided to not allow Jamarques to continue to turn the rock over to the State University of New Jersey in the 2nd half is a big, big reason that NU came out on top. It's hard to not ride the wave because Lawrence had made 12 of his last 16 on threes in these past 4 games (5-5, 3-4, 3-5, and 1-2 against RU). But, man, 4 TOs in 11 min. is awful by J-Law, and Freddy said "no mas," I'm sure more colorfully than that, I might add.

Edited by AuroranHusker

13 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Nebraska's going for a school-record 18 home wins if they can defeat the Scarlet Knights on Senior Night. It might be a share with the record, but at least it ought to be a B1G record for the Big Red, at least, if NU plays well. GBR Always.

No, it was an outright school record for home victories at 18. What a home season, I saw all of the action including the Doane exhibition. Damn, I'm tired as heck but thrilled to have witnessed it all with my boy. GBR Always.

6 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

No, it was an outright school record for home victories at 18. What a home season, I saw all of the action including the Doane exhibition. Damn, I'm tired as heck but thrilled to have witnessed it all with my boy. GBR Always.

Lucky.  I had Covid the week of the Doane game..and my dad and I decided to skip the Purdue game because of his age and because he didn't feel comfortable walking through snow and ice.