2023-24 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

5 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I still like having Rutgers at home though.  They are a team that thrives on the home crowd and if you watch they show a lot of emotion during the game.  

teams like that don’t seem to play as well away from home though..

just my $.02

They did just win at Maryland though.  But I think Maryland played their best game of the year against us!

55 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

They did just win at Maryland though.  But I think Maryland played their best game of the year against us!

We had Rutgers dead to rights until Gary went down with what looked like a season ending injury.  They pounded us on the glass after that.  They had 16 offensive rebounds in the final 18 minutes after Gary went out.  They had 9 in the 1st 27 minutes with Gary.  If Gary stays healthy, we should be able to hold our own.

On 2/11/2024 at 6:01 PM, Navin R. Johnson said:

Minnesota pulled a Nebraska.  They were up 17 with under 15 minutes left at Iowa and could not do anything right down the stretch and lost . Dawson-Garcia had 18 and 7 before leaving with an injury with 15 minutes left.

Penn State played Northwestern tough.  They are a scrappy group.

That Minny result seems more like NU at Rutgers after Gary went out of that ballgame, tbh.