2024-2025 Season Ticket Renewals

3 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

So, the NU schedule can't be too far off from being done. They'd just need to know how many home games, tbh...

It would seem we know that. 6 non-con + 10 conference, 16.  That's 2 less than last year. 

Last season non-con was 8 home, 2 away, 1 neutral.

This year it's 6 home, 1 away, 4 neutral.

On 6/21/2024 at 5:47 PM, hhcmatt said:

It would seem we know that. 6 non-con + 10 conference, 16.  That's 2 less than last year. 

Last season non-con was 8 home, 2 away, 1 neutral.

This year it's 6 home, 1 away, 4 neutral.

I think two additional exhibitions will be made available to view, if I'm understanding the new rules on that.

Paid the bill today. I said to my dad "Did you see what the statement said about tickets?" He said nope.  I said..."Electronic only option." We did that for a few years and he hated it.  He could never figure it out.  Wonder how many people are going to be in the same boat.  Also wonder if they are going to be doing this for all the sports from now on. No more printing of tickets.  

1 hour ago, Nighthawk said:

Paid the bill today. I said to my dad "Did you see what the statement said about tickets?" He said nope.  I said..."Electronic only option." We did that for a few years and he hated it.  He could never figure it out.  Wonder how many people are going to be in the same boat.  Also wonder if they are going to be doing this for all the sports from now on. No more printing of tickets.  

Hope I can figure out how to transfer the electronic tickets to my brother in Lincoln when I cannot attend.  I wanted paper tickets but it wasn’t an option.

2 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Also wonder if they are going to be doing this for all the sports from now on. No more printing of tickets.  

It's probably been the norm for most music and sports venues in major cities for the past decade. Unfortunately the novelty hard copy tickets are a thing of the past. Screenshots of your tickets don't quite have the same luster to them.

2 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

It's probably been the norm for most music and sports venues in major cities for the past decade. Unfortunately the novelty hard copy tickets are a thing of the past. Screenshots of your tickets don't quite have the same luster to them.

Just think of all the trees you'll be saving.  🌲🌲

On 7/3/2024 at 5:00 PM, HuskerFever said:

Yup...I use digital for all the concerts I go to...although I have a friend that wants me to print out his tix when that is an option as he has almost every concert ticket he's ever been do.  Wonder if that's why they are doing the "collectible" digital tickets as well.  They have no use for the concert as they are not legitimate tix, but are cooler looking than the actual concert tickets.