Nebraska (15-5) vs. Maryland (12-8) Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

For some perspective, the Big ten road win percentage is 29%, lowest of the power 5 conferences.  It's tough to win on the road but admittedly we make it look close to impossible at times.

There's a big difference between winning 1/4th of your road games vs. zero.

30 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Minnesota, Rutgers, Maryland. Three conference road games where we had double digit leads. Three losses (probably). If we don’t make the NCAA tournament it may very well be because we didn’t just hold on to win one of these three games. It’s crushing.

I wouldn't count the Maryland game though.  10 point leads early are nothing.  Maybe Nebraska can get this one to under 10 with 10 to go?

1 minute ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Okay is it me or does that Reece kid only have great games against us?  I don’t watch any of Maryland’s other games but you don’t hear or see his name much when they are talking about better players in the league correct?

almost averaging a double-double.  I don't know.  Looks like he has played well besides for the Purdue game.

Just now, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Committee is gonna look at our average point spread on road games as like 16, that’s not helping us at all. 

Would be nice to get this one closer to 15, but it doesn't really matter.  Need to still win a bunch of games.