Purdue (14-1) vs. Nebraska (12-3) Game Thread

31 minutes ago, throwback said:

Will the mighty Peacock network allow for a postponement, though? We'd hate to throw off their broadcasting schedule.

I'd forgotten it was on Peacock. Wouldn't really matter for the purposes time slots when it was shown.

I’m guessing Purdue will not want a postponement if they’re already in Lincoln for this very reason.

3 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Might be prudent to postpone this one. Attendance will be pretty crappy anyway if the snow doesn't abate tomorrow with the wind as forecasted. But that is the perspective of one who doesn't want to venture onto the front porch this morning. 

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

I'd forgotten it was on Peacock. Wouldn't really matter for the purposes time slots when it was shown.

I just realized that the Chief's game on Saturday will also be on Peacock. If I happen to see a wild peacock running loose tomorrow, I promise to run over it with my snowblower. And lest we forget, the Ohio State game is scheduled to be on Peacock. 

2 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

I just realized that the Chief's game on Saturday will also be on Peacock. If I happen to see a wild peacock running loose tomorrow, I promise to run over it with my snowblower. And lest we forget, the Ohio State game is scheduled to be on Peacock. 

I gotta admit I enjoyed watching the Natasha Lyonne homage to Colombo series 'Poker Face'

31 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Peacock/NBC knows how to get a lot of new subscriptions, add Big Ten sports and NFL playoffs as an exclusive broadcast. Boom, the 'bird'-streaming subscription rate immediately tends to broaden over much of America.

So does the "I know how to get around subscriptions rate".  🙂

4 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Might be prudent to postpone this one. Attendance will be pretty crappy anyway if the snow doesn't abate tomorrow with the wind as forecasted. But that is the perspective of one who doesn't want to venture onto the front porch this morning. 

Crowd will be fine.  The ones who are there really want to be there.  Noise level will be high.

Im guessing I'll have to wait and see if I'm going. Tix and Parking are over at my parents place...and residential streets will be the last to be plowed. My dad will not want to go if the streets suck and if it's super windy. I might just chill out at home to watch.