Random Thoughts & A Question

58 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Well, you can still go to Hampton to check out a new restaurant being put in there by a buddy of mine, it's supposed to open in springtime. . . should be a nice place to sit & meet the locals.

Didn’t cip have a restaurant there though?

5 minutes ago, Fastbreaker said:

Question about NIL.  Let's say I pony up $1000.  Does this go into a large pot and someone else doles it out or can I specify women's basketball but no football for example. 

You can definitely specify which sport you prefer to donate funds to their players, for sure.

Yes, that is the former location of Conlee's.  We decided to shut it down right before the Covid nonsense hit. Good timing, I guess.  We sold the building last summer to these really good people. There is a third person involved, who I really admire.  All three were great patrons of Conlee's. I actually coached one or two of them in Little League baseball!  They gutted the building, which should have been done years ago.  They will put out a fabulous product and experience, I'm sure!  

Just now, cipsucks said:

Yes, that is the former location of Conlee's.  We decided to shut it down right before the Covid nonsense hit. Good timing, I guess.  We sold the building last summer to these really good people. There is a third person involved, who I really admire.  All three were great patrons of Conlee's. I actually coached one or two of them in Little League baseball!  They gutted the building, which should have been done years ago.  They will put out a fabulous product and experience, I'm sure!  

Great perspective, cip. I sure hope it's a smashing success. I've helped Ryan on a few things. They seem to be wanting to make the place into their vision with "The Loading Chute." I think Hampton deserves a nice place now, after several years of nothing there.

Are they buying their beef from you cip?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Sort of cool to see all sorts of logins because we're doing well as opposed to searching for a coach

I’m logging in right now trying to find any new bracketology, NET, kenpom rankings this board will share with me. lol