Reink International Competition

24 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

I'm hoping he can score more in the 12ppg range. Getting at least 90% of DW's scoring. Because I don't think he's going to get 90% of his assists. Might get more rebounds though, I'm not sure. 

I'm under the assumption that we're more apt to run our offense through Reink than what NED is running.

Netherlands loses and Mast could potentially be demonstrating his Rubik's Cube skills on the first day of school on Monday.

https://www.fiba.basketball/opqt/turkiye/2023/game/1608/Netherlands-Croatia#tab=boxscore

Mast filling up the stat sheet with 2 pts on 1-6 shooting, 5 reb, 4 assists, 2 TOs, 1 steal, and 3 Fouls in 21:48 off the bench

11 hours ago, Swan88 said:

So . . . What’s the level of competition he’s been playing against?  Is it B1G quality?  Or is it substantially better or worse?

Depends on the team/country honestly.  You kind of get a mixed bag on most teams.  Maybe 1-2 guys in the NBA OR that had a short stint in the NBA.  A few others that maybe played or are playing college ball in the states.

of course teams like the US, France, etc will have more of the NBA and College ball guys than other teams.