2017-18 Husker opponents

They had a long debate on that over at Illinois Loyalty, @Norm Peterson

http://www.illinoisloyalty.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=24254&page=9

Apparently it's all Underwood's fault Palmer hit a highly contested 3 pointer at the end and is just another example of being "outcoached".  It really is a shame that more coaches aren't better at making the opposition miss shots....  /s

12 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

I watched it live.  We inbounded off Illinois' make with about 8 seconds left, down two, and Watson drove up the court, found Palmer at around the 3-point line on the left wing and Palmer took a dribble step around his defender toward the hoop, elevated, hung in the air for a half second and buried a trey for us to win by one.  It was awesome.

I remember it was a fun celebration. Let's do that more often. Well, let's skip the late four-pointer by the opposition. Let's win some B1G games, Big Red !!

1 hour ago, hhcdimes said:

If you like slight bumps in our SOS/RPI and dislike Iowa, Northwestern, and Creighton do I have the 3 team schadenfreude parlay for you tonight!

Creighton still trying to figure out their offense without Kramplj, and St. John's is 0-8 in conference and due for a win. I like the Johnnies tonight at home.

1 hour ago, hhcdimes said:

If you like slight bumps in our SOS/RPI and dislike Iowa, Northwestern, and Creighton do I have the 3 team schadenfreude parlay for you tonight!

Game Prediction Time (ET) Location Thrill
Score
Come
back
Excite
ment
21 Creighton at 85 St. John's Creighton 80-76 (64%) 8:30 pm
 Fox Sports 1 
Jamaica, NY
Carnesecca Arena

82 Wisconsin at 102 Iowa Iowa 71-70 (55%) 7:00 pm
 ESPN2 
Iowa City, IA
Carver-Hawkeye Arena

90 Northwestern at 83 Minnesota Minnesota 73-69 (65%) 9:00 pm
 Big Ten Network 
Minneapolis, MN
Williams Arena

58 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

That literally won them the game.

It's a valid strategy.  But the main reason (IMO) that KU lost is that Svi missed the corner 3 in the last minute against OU that he hit against us.  Normally he's automatic in that scenario.  Seems like he's won the game for KU more than a few times hitting that shot.