Hope everything's OK

Cryptic text message from a friend that one of the coaches (like the head guy) was maybe in a car accident this evening.  Totalled car-like bad.  Not sure of any other details and don't want to get involved in rumors, except that I'm ... getting involved in rumors.  But I'll leave it at let's just hope everyone driving around Lincoln tonight gets home safely.

Sorry I have no other details.  Anyone heard anything?  If this turns out not to be correct, mods, please delete.

Cryptic text message from a friend that one of the coaches (like the head guy) was maybe in a car accident this evening.  Totalled car-like bad.  Not sure of any other details and don't want to get involved in rumors, except that I'm ... getting involved in rumors.  But I'll leave it at let's just hope everyone driving around Lincoln tonight gets home safely.

Sorry I have no other details.  Anyone heard anything?  If this turns out not to be correct, mods, please delete.

Nothing from tweeter on accident

Yikes.  Best of luck to those involved.

North Lincoln 35 mph= 30 mph.  South Lincoln 45 mph= 55 mph. 

When driving in Lincoln, standard procedure is to turn on your blinker when you aren't turning/merging.  When turning/merging, do not use blinker.  Also, when driving at comfortable speed, remember to slam on your brakes for no apparent reason.  Do this and you'll fit in.

Yikes.  Best of luck to those involved.

North Lincoln 35 mph= 30 mph.  South Lincoln 45 mph= 55 mph. 

When driving in Lincoln, standard procedure is to turn on your blinker when you aren't turning/merging.  When turning/merging, do not use blinker.  Also, when driving at comfortable speed, remember to slam on your brakes for no apparent reason.  Do this and you'll fit in.

And 30 county drivers get a bad rap for how they drive. Looks like Lincoln isn't much better.

Hope everyone's ok. I drove by a messy one at morning rush hour in the east bound lanes at 27th and highway 2. Looked as if tempers were flaring between the parties. Couldn't hear exactly what was being said as I went by but fingers were pointing, arms were waving and faces were yelling at each other 6 inches apart.

I'm surprised by the lack of coverage on this story. Makes me wonder if Coach caused it and that's why it's going "hidden"

I don't think who caused it would make a difference in terms of media coverage.  What would make a difference is how serious.  So, thank goodness there's none to minimal coverage.  Coverage would mean someone was really hurt.