B1G Tournament (Non-Husker) Game Thread

hskr4life

1 hour ago, throwback said:

Jackwagons win again, 75-73 over Purdue. 

Carson Edwards looks worn down. Might be the best thing for PU to get some time off before NCAAs.

Will be very curious to see how Michigan looks. They did not finish the regular season strong. But they've been so good the past two seasons in this setting. 

I hope Ricky Jr does well. Nebrasketball needs a whipping boy like Pitino around for a good long while.

?

Edited by AuroranHusker

6 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I hope Ricky Jr does well. Nebrasketball needs a whipping boy like Pitino around for a good long while.

?

Yep.   He's not that great of a coach and Minnesota is a program that could be very effective.   Plus it's less competition this year in coaching searches

23 minutes ago, throwback said:

Did we break Wisconsin? I'm going to vote yes because I like the idea.

And because MSU is running circles around them early.

they had to have literally everything in their favor to win yesterday. they're lucky a hell to even be in this game and they know it. 

1 minute ago, jayschool said:

So no banked-in 3s today? Davison's tailbone pad absorbing a lot of impact, though.

Yeah, Ward set an, ahem, aggressive screen on him.

Then Davison defied the laws of physics and bounced backward several feet, almost as if Ward was made of flubber.

Foul, Ward.

3 hours ago, throwback said:

Did we break Wisconsin? I'm going to vote yes because I like the idea.

And because MSU is running circles around them early.

Wisconsin must be thinking yesterday's game fits in the category of "A Prize you had no wish to Win!"  :Stickouttongue:

UM leading MSU by 8 at half. 

Hot take here: Michigan's defensive philosophy and execution are almost unfair. They just never seem to be out of position. They made things almost impossible for MSU and committed 1 foul the entire half. So, so good.

If John Beilein is ready for  one last adventure  a new challenge, I know a school that will have an opening soon.