Jack's TD run

LOL.

Apparently some South Carolina fans are salty about Clowney losing.  They had used a robo vote in the past to keep him in it, which they claim they only did because others were using it to try and oust him.  Page 27 of this thread someone suggests using it this week so Jack doesn't win...

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=187189&page=27

Give it up...Clowney had his time.  Let Jack and pediatric cancer awareness have theirs.

SportsCenter@SportsCenter16m

After 45 weeks as our #BestOfTheBest play, @clownejd's hit has been ousted by 7-year-old Jack Hoffman's TD run » http://youtu.be/_Jmisv1Spck .

Can someone show me how to link a tweet like Dimes did?  Thanks.

Forty-five weeks?  Really?  We're that close to it being the end of football season again?  Damn, how did I miss it?

This was fantastic.  To quote Jack..."awesome" for him.  Great for college sports in general and football specifically, especially in light of all the negative crap that seems to never end.  And finally, great for our program and Bo specifically.  Bo has taken a lot of heat for his "behaivor."  I do not want to under or overstate this point since the light should shine only on Jack; but quite frankly, it is nice that Bo gets some positive vibes as well.

I love how they are all upset at losing to this kid.  Thats terrible.  How moraly wrong is it to be upset with this?  This was one of the greatest acts that we have seen in sports in a long time.  I mean come on...  This should win an ESPY!! 

Who's upset about it?

The SC fans who where saying that it was not a true play and all this stuff