Northwestern (8-17) vs. Nebraska (17-9) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

41 minutes ago, Neb Nets said:

Markowski’s gonna be impossible to replace in 2 years. 

According to the announcers Markowski just hit her (I think) 37th double -double. Makes her #3 in NU history. 

Just passed Jennings. Only Hooper and Kelsey Griffin have 3 more than Markowski. Alexis's got another year to go.

That's getting into rare air folks.

Edited by redsteve

Really solid team W tonight.  Nissley was a key contributor, along w/ Alexis, in the first half.  Potts and Stewart made big contributions in the 2nd half, allowing AM to get some rest. That's the kind of efforts we need to be a really good well-rounded team, needless to say.  Next is Minny, who has been struggling as of late; lost at home to UW earlier tonight.  Need to get the split with them and keep adding up the W's so we can clinch that 4th seed in the conf.  GBR!!  🌽 🏀

Edited by mwm89

6 hours ago, Neb Nets said:

Potts contributing 18 pts, 10 rebounds. She’s just sneaky good, you know what I mean? 
if Natalie wins Big Ten Freshman of the Year, then next year we will have 2 former Big Ten Freshman of the Years playing side by side in the paint. Pretty cool, if you ask me. 

Her personal efficiency was 29 which is pretty high and her seasons best.  She could cement freshman of the year this Saturday with another good game against Minnesota and showing up Grace Grocholski one her  competitors for FOTY. 

Edited by HUD