The Media Thread

Bugeaters1

58 minutes ago, All About the Corn said:

Wonder if Iowa has any players enter the portal after this year with Clark's farewell. Will be a rebuild for Bluder. 

They will lose maybe 3 or 4 to graduation, loss of eligibility, etc., and/or WNBA...some their better players. So it probably will be a bit of rebuilding. 

But there's younger talent on the team.  And they have some of floor time experience.

Will be interesting to see team makeup when they field a new team next season. But that's long way off.

8 hours ago, All About the Corn said:

Wonder if Iowa has any players enter the portal after this yer with Clark's farewell. Will be a rebuild for Bluder. 

I'd hoped Taylor McCabe would leave but I doubt that occurs. She just went 5-7 on threes for Iowa in more playing time than she'd had before. I suppose C.C. told the coach to get T.M. in there, because she will have to shoulder the load eventually.

10 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

I'd hoped Taylor McCabe would leave but I doubt that occurs. She just went 5-7 on threes for Iowa in more playing time than she'd had before. I suppose C.C. told the coach to get T.M. in there, because she will have to shoulder the load eventually.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bluder retire after this year.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:34 AM, AuroranHusker said:

Yet McCabe hasn't played today even though Molly went down and is out for the game.  

15 minutes ago, huskerchode said:

Yet McCabe hasn't played today even though Molly went down and is out for the game.  

Correction - she came in just long enough, looked lost, and I believe turned the ball over.  Then was immediately subbed out.

22 minutes ago, All About the Corn said:

McCabe only really gets mop up duty or if the game gets out of hand early.  She will need to step up for them as Molly D went down with a knee injury. She was wheeled out for their senior day .

She looked lost in the very few minutes she played.  Bluder yanked her after a couple minutes and she never came back in.

1 hour ago, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

Did Anyone just watch the Tennessee South Carolina game... how did Tennessee let the Carolina post catch the ball with no pressure to chuck up a 3 with 1 sec left.  I don't care if she has never made one. At a loss of words for Tennessee girls. Totally on the coach

Yeah, and that Tennessee coach looked like she was going to barf afterwards.