Brooke Kissinger

Bugeaters1

Ah, that makes more sense. Not suprised that Brooke has decided to transfer. My gut has been telling me for a while that Taylor will choose Creighton. Maybe my gut had the wrong Kissinger, or maybe they will both play there.

I would think it will be dual kissingers There

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Will be interesting with 3 years of Stallworth whether Taylor is mainly a  2.  When we signed Stallworth I wondered it it would affect the recruiting of Taylor.  

I knew at the time of the home game with Illinois last year we were in great shape to get Taylor, but a lot happened after that.  To still get her commitment shows me a lot about the recruiting, but also about Taylor.  Here's hoping for a great career here.  

Will be interesting with 3 years of Stallworth whether Taylor is mainly a  2.  When we signed Stallworth I wondered it it would affect the recruiting of Taylor.  

I knew at the time of the home game with Illinois last year we were in great shape to get Taylor, but a lot happened after that.  To still get her commitment shows me a lot about the recruiting, but also about Taylor.  Here's hoping for a great career here.  

Suck on that for a while Iowa!

Didn't know exactly when she would announce but those in and around the Minden area pretty much knew she had her heart set on NU. I think she did her due diligence with the change over in staffs and decided to announce when she felt comfortable.  I see her playing the 3.