Just a thought...

Huskerpapa

It seems as if our bigs are struggling with foul trouble. It seems that if it isn't Andre in foul trouble, it is Ubel.

I know this is a radical thought, but I wonder what would happen if we had Brandon come off the bench. It would give us energy, and perhaps allow both to be available at the end of the game. I still think Brandon will have 30 to 36 minutes each game, and Andre 22 to 26 minutes, but the minutes would be distributed a bit differently.

This may be a simple illusion, or perhaps dillusional...what do you think?

It seems as if our bigs are struggling with foul trouble. It seems that if it isn't Andre in foul trouble, it is Ubel.

I know this is a radical thought, but I wonder what would happen if we had Brandon come off the bench. It would give us energy, and perhaps allow both to be available at the end of the game. I still think Brandon will have 30 to 36 minutes each game, and Andre 22 to 26 minutes, but the minutes would be distributed a bit differently.

This may be a simple illusion, or perhaps dillusional...what do you think?

Thing is I do not want Rivers or Peltz starting. I think that if Shileds is as good as advertised when he gets back to 100 percent, then this may work as it would still give us 5 guys on the floor that will give us a chance to take the lead right away. just my 2 cents though

If Ubel doesn't start, who's gonna be our tip-off guy?

Well, on second thought, I guess it doesn't matter all THAT much does it? :)

At some point, we're just going to concede the opening tip and have the other team in-bound it from the sideline. I mean, how freakin' lousy have we been at opening tips for the last half dozen years or more? I think we've been pretty bad. It's probably not something to worry too much about because you get alternating possessions after that, but doesn't it kind of speak to lack of athletic big men or something?

At some point, we're just going to concede the opening tip and have the other team in-bound it from the sideline. I mean, how freakin' lousy have we been at opening tips for the last half dozen years or more? I think we've been pretty bad. It's probably not something to worry too much about because you get alternating possessions after that, but doesn't it kind of speak to lack of athletic big men or something?

We're just a football school, and want to get the ball to start the 2nd half. :)