With Sunday’s game

Silverbacked1

FWIW.  I didn't receive an email and called the ticket office after talking with a few people who had already received their notification.  They said there have been some accounts that didn't receive the email but the tickets should show up in your account.

I looked in the app and the tickets were there.  So maybe check your account on the app and if you have issues give the ticket office a ring.

I was kind of afraid of this. About 2 weeks ago I think my email address got hacked because I can’t get to it at all.  Had it for years and poof gone.  
life has been pretty wild in the life of Sliverbacked the last year and a half. Working full time, coaching football, cleaning out and have auction for my folks house if 59 years. Getting the house ready to sell.  Selling it to my youngest ( which helped).  Oh and putting my dad in a home.

other things have gone by the wayside as I have been doing all this.  Like my email and Facebook just kind of disappearing.  
any hoo I can’t get to my ticket page or Husker app because I can’t get in because my email is gone and can’t change my email address because I need my old one to get a code to change to my new one.🤢🤮

so I am going to the ticket office tomorrow wish me luck.