uneblinst's postgame chatter: vol 16; ed 28- Minnesota

This game really scared me but probably had more to do with the 2nd half collapse up there. And I did pick Minny in the contest. Told my son that I did that and he told me Huskers are too good at PBA to lose. After the game he texted and chastised me for prediction. Told him I've seen it happen before so went with history/heart over smarts. He replied, "These aren't gpa Elmers huskers."

As for the game it's just fun to watch to see who is going to step up. Some guys may be having an off night but 2 or 3 others pick up the slack. Also like seeing guys talking to each other while on court after time outs discussing things. More of a making sure they are on same page with confidence and trust in each other.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:08 AM, HuscurAdam said:

Can we re-name the Tournament Watch thread to this?

NCAA Tourney Watch: These aren't grandpa Elmer's Huskers. 

His inability to adapt to technology (ie setting clock on VCR) would prevent him from even viewing the thread. Sure he's enjoying the thread, HHC and the Huskers from where he's at now.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:21 AM, hskr4life said:

Better yet, if someone from the university wants to put this on the warm up shirts, I’d go crazy!  Lol

He would be slightly embarrassed but get a kick out of it.