Off-season off topic: The days of the week

It's still quiet around here.  The media is telling us it's really hot outside.  Hotter than it's ever been. I think it's called July.  

Anyway, there are lots of songs with hot or heat in the title.  Bonus points to anyone who posts a song with one of the previous themes in this thread. I'll start.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Just a song out now that I like.  No other theme.

I think of it as a song I hear on the radio where I'll turn up the volume rather than change the station. For those of you who aren't familiar with radios, pm me and we'll talk.  🙂

This is definitely a song I turn up.  

1 hour ago, cipsucks said:

Okay, I never hear this song on the radio.  But back around 1970, you did. Canned Heat was actually pretty talented.  Dwight Yochum did a good cover.  Speaking of canned heat, the first batch of cip salsa is cooking tomorrow.  🙂

Canned Heat - Let's Work Together (1970) - YouTube

The Kentucky Headhunters have a great version of this one. 

13 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I think of it as a song I hear on the radio where I'll turn up the volume rather than change the station. For those of you who aren't familiar with radios, pm me and we'll talk.  🙂

This is definitely a song I turn up.  

Have you seen the Movie “Almost Famous” Cip? This song is prominently featured, it’s autobiographical about young Cameron Crowe’s time writing for Rolling Stone.