2018 B1G-ACC Challenge Schedule

throwback

17 minutes ago, kleitus said:

well well well... rutgers pulls it out.  That's a bit of a welcome shock.

hope osu or maryland stages one heck of a comeback.

HOLY MOLY!!!!!   Rutgers Beats Miami, 57-54!   And On the Road!!!   :eek::Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

Edited by Red Don

13 hours ago, NUtball said:

Aaron Craft, Part Deux.

It drives me crazy, because he gets this reputation and now all he has to do is fall to the floor, oversell it, and he'll get the call.  To be fair, he does play good D, but it's not a charge every time.  Unfortunately, he'll get 80%+ called his way going forward.

Davison's a fairly stout dude and I find it laughable that a 180# Johnson from NC State can knock him 5 to 10 feet backwards.

And somehow this is celebrated by everyone. This man should be outcast by all fans but his own. I think I found another article about Davison 

"Davison (5th grade) tattles on classmates FIVE times in one day Accomplishment celebrated by teachers"

3 minutes ago, kleitus said:

that purdue game is wild.  they were down damn near 20, now only down 6 after being up early.

michigan with a halftime lead.

georgia tech looks like they go winless in conference.

It was a no brainier for me before this one started that Northwestern would win this one. Georgia Tech lost two major contributors that held that team together. They might be rebuilding for the next few years.