Nebraska 6-2 vs. Creighton 6-2 Game Thread

Bugeaters1

In my head, I knew we were probably going to lose this game, but I thought for sure it'd be in the 7-12 point range.

So I'm okay losing - but second year or eighth year, this is NOT acceptable. Miles doesn't get a pass to get us embarrassed so much that it puts the program back a bit with the locals, which this game WILL do. We can deny it, but a lot of the real casual bandwagon fans are going to move right back to the "same old Nebraska" attitude after this garbage performance. This is hurting more than we probably realize.

In my head, I knew we were probably going to lose this game, but I thought for sure it'd be in the 7-12 point range.

So I'm okay losing - but second year or eighth year, this is NOT acceptable. Miles doesn't get a pass to get us embarrassed so much that it puts the program back a bit with the locals, which this game WILL do. We can deny it, but a lot of the real casual bandwagon fans are going to move right back to the "same old Nebraska" attitude after this garbage performance. This is hurting more than we probably realize.

Truth.

Quit posting crap from the Creighton site. What do you think they're going to say? We suck, we deserve it. This is the worst Creighton/NU game I've ever seen.

What they're writing is predictable. Can I make a request that you stop posting it? If I want to read it and get further steamed, I'll go read it myself.

A fitting 1,000th post.  THANK YOU!

I have a feeling the locker room is probably more loud than the rest of the arena right now. This might be the ass kicking our guys need to wake up and start playing like a team. I still have faith in Coach Miles and I'm not wanting to see this turn into the type of stuff I've seen coming out of husker football fans mouths directed towards Bo.