2014 SG Jordan Cornish -> UNLV-> Tulane

Is he a good one Kamdy?

I hate his shooting mechanics but they can be fixed.  He has great size and would be a good get this late.  Personally if Hallice Cooke wanted N I'd take him and his year to redshirt in a heartbeat over him.

Don't get me wrong he's probably a top 10 player left on the high school market so if he came he he'd be a good get.  I just like what Cooke has to offer better after seeing a lot of Oregon State games as my defacto second team since its my wifes favorite team and watched them a lot.

Edited by TheKamdyMan

Is he a good one Kamdy?

I hate his shooting mechanics but they can be fixed.  He has great size and would be a good get this late.  Personally if Hallice Cooke wanted N I'd take him and his year to redshirt in a heartbeat over him.

Don't get me wrong he's probably a top 10 player left on the high school market so if he came he he'd be a good get.  I just like what Cooke has to offer better after seeing a lot of Oregon State games as my defacto second team since its my wifes favorite team and watched them a lot.

I paused his video in mid-shot a couple of times.  He has good elevation and a nice, medium-high release.  The mechanics aren't perfect but, like Kamdy says, fixable.  He has good size and had some really good offers before committing to Tennessee.  I'd take him.  We have room.

He seems like an upgrade over hawkins. Jordan looks to have better guard skills than hawkins did.

getting a visit from him is huge. I'm not real worried about SMU, but UCLA will be tough to beat.

You're selling SMU waaay short.  They might be the only program in the nation "on the rise" more than we are.

He seems like an upgrade over hawkins. Jordan looks to have better guard skills than hawkins did.

getting a visit from him is huge. I'm not real worried about SMU, but UCLA will be tough to beat.

See I would be worried about SMU.  They have a good team coming back that was ranked before the tournament last year.  They are also bringing in a combo guard that will easily be one of the best players in college basketball next season and would be great to play opposite him.  Its also a lot closer to home for him.

SMU has one scholarship available plus guards on the roster.  UCLA has 2 scholarships with few guards on the roster.  I'd agree