Britt Prince

Bugeaters1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

and here it is ..... https://journalstar.com/sports/high-school/basketball/girls/elkhorn-norths-britt-prince-narrows-college-choices-to-11-including-nebraska-creighton/article_987f147c-2dcb-5371-b820-7e2b092622c1.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

The optimist in me says ... "so we have a chance".  But pessimist in me noted right away a dreaded four letter word among the 11 finalist schools. 

image.png

Prince, one of the state’s most heavily recruited high school athletes ever, received 35 Division I scholarship offers. The 5-foot-11 senior guard has whittled that list to 11 and is expected to make her decision in less than two months.

The pared-down list of collegiate landing places for the high-scoring guard are Nebraska, Creighton, Iowa, Iowa State, Indiana, Oklahoma, Oregon, North Carolina, Baylor, USC and Louisville.

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, All About the Corn said:

I am thinking shortly before BB practice starts she will name her choice. So another month. 

Hasn't practice already started?  EDIT:  Oh I see ... you are talking HS BB practice - I was thinking UNL.  So ... Nevermind

Edited by Tom Jones
thought of something else

2 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

anyone else getting more and more nervous about this decision? 

i just have the feeling if she really had her heart set on Big Red, it wouldn't drag out this long. 

someone calm the nerves.......😓

I'm not concerned at this point.  I assume she is deciding what her most important priorities may be.  We have a lot going for us.  But the other schools likely have their own plus and minuses.

I am still pretty confident that Nebraska still brings the most to the table.

There was loose talk (read: rumors likely based on wishful thinking) this spring about NU making some room for Britt’s mom to serve on the WBB staff in some capacity if Britt chose Nebraska. But if that were to be true, then I would think that would give NU a decided advantage. 
But I’m with you, Whoopdeedoo, the longer this goes on without an announcement, the less I like NU’s chances. 
Then again, whatever happens, happens. You all know how I feel: I don’t care where she goes, just ANYWHERE but Iowa! 

20 minutes ago, Neb Nets said:

There was loose talk (read: rumors likely based on wishful thinking) this spring about NU making some room for Britt’s mom to serve on the WBB staff in some capacity if Britt chose Nebraska. But if that were to be true, then I would think that would give NU a decided advantage. 
But I’m with you, Whoopdeedoo, the longer this goes on without an announcement, the less I like NU’s chances. 
Then again, whatever happens, happens. You all know how I feel: I don’t care where she goes, just ANYWHERE but Iowa! 

Or Creighton 

14 minutes ago, Neb Nets said:

Have heard that before.... last spring I think it was. And yes, think it's just rumor stuff.

Don't have a real clue, where Britt will go. Her choices are too many to try to figure out a winner. It's nothing but a guess for fans.

But.. hoping it could be Nebraska. But if not, she'll probably pick a high level nationally ranked team.

2 hours ago, Tom Jones said:

who, WHO, WHO (on this side of the border at least) would disagree with this?

Both programs suck.  Hard to differentiate between stepping in poodle poop and lab poop.  Both are sh**; they stink the same and it is difficult to remove the smell from the bottom of your shoe.