Need Advice, Opinions, Guidance & Feedback On Tournament Strategy

8 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I absolutely wouldn’t.  We certainly aren’t out of the 7 seed convo even if the 8 line is where we are most likely.  Our Resume metrics are still in the 6 seed range.

This is where I'm at - likely an 8, but still a chance at a 7, even though the committee doesn't seed for story lines. ::Wink::

I mean NU as a 7 and Iowa State as 2 in Omaha could just happen randomly, right? 

34 minutes ago, throwback said:

This is where I'm at - likely an 8, but still a chance at a 7, even though the committee doesn't seed for story lines. ::Wink::

I mean NU as a 7 and Iowa State as 2 in Omaha could just happen randomly, right? 

Iowa State looking like a 1 seed

27 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Vs a 10 seed A&M??

That's be a very, very late coincidence, but those are that the ones committee just happens to -- quite often -- make happen randomly. ::Wink:: 

Hope Trev has the smarts to not get on the plane if that one pops up in Omaha.

Although we do have a history of loudly booing athletic directors in that building, if I recall correctly, so maybe he should show up.

Edited by throwback

5 hours ago, throwback said:

That's be a very, very late coincidence, but those are that the ones committee just happens to -- quite often -- make happen randomly. ::Wink:: 

Hope Trev has the smarts to not get on the plane if that one pops up in Omaha.

Although we do have a history of loudly booing athletic directors in that building, if I recall correctly, so maybe he should show up.

HOW DELICIOUS WILL THOSE TRAV TEARS BE ON MARCH 21ST.... IN OMAHA!

UPDATE:

I was able to sell my $1800 a pair floor seats in Omaha for $2000 - a $200 profit. I priced them too low because they sold within an hour. Probably could have made another couple hundred but "pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered"

Got $750 all session tickets in Memphis I believe in 111.

LFG I am so excited!!! Although wish it was Charlotte because I lived there 3 years and its a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nicer city than Memphis