Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bugeaters1

Wisconsin (9-8) vs. Nebraska (11-6) Game Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, brfrad said:

As are 99 % of the guards in the country.  Watson gets called for it, more than anyone.

True, but if you watch Watson, he extends it well away from his body almost every time.  Refs are going to call it almost every time.

 

I cringe whenever he makes that move around the side of the lane, because he always extends his arm.

Edited by NUtball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NUtball said:

True, but if you watch Watson, he extends it well away from his body almost every time.  Refs are going to call it almost every time.

 

I cringe whenever he makes that move around the side of the lane, because he always extends his arm.

He didn't his arm on that play to push off.  He extended it because that is the body's natural movement.  He beat Davidson to the spot, but because Davidson is a prima donna with fake hustle, he acts like he got shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brfrad said:

He didn't his arm on that play to push off.  He extended it because that is the body's natural movement.  He beat Davidson to the spot, but because Davidson is a prima donna with fake hustle, he acts like he got shot.

Push off, create space, call it whatever you want.  The refs are going to call it more often than not because of the overextension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wolv77 said:

Radio experiment working alright so far. Get to hear KP and although it's a few possessions behind reality, it doesn't cause many problems. GBR

 

I dont know about you but if its more than a couple of possessions it drives me nuts.

 

(:ph34r: If Kent is behind the video you can pause the dvr to make it more even.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NUtball said:

True, but if you watch Watson, he extends it well away from his body almost every time.  Refs are going to call it almost every time.

 

I cringe whenever he makes that move around the side of the lane, because he always extends his arm.

It's not a god damn foul. And it shouldn't be called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Red Don said:

 

I dont know about you but if its more than a couple of possessions it drives me nuts.

 

(:ph34r: If Kent is behind the video you can pause the dvr to make it more even.)

Yeah.... 😔 it does bug me a bit. Maybe I'll leave this one for another day. It's just so quiet! We're dealing with a lotta bull crap tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×