2018 Husker Volleyball

Cowboy Kermit

15 hours ago, HB said:

A few are in the discussion.   Pettitt, Cook, Allen, Van Horn, Jumbo Stiehm, Dana Bible, Bob Devaney, T.O.  

That's a very solid list of Nebraskans in the coaching profession, all-time. Hopefully some day NU will be able to include Frosty among the greats! Coaching cradle is located in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Earlier this year Nebraska kind of gave away both the 3rd and 4th sets to the Illini in Lincoln to lose 3-1, so I believe there will be plenty of motivation from the Huskers--as this was during the 2-5 stretch of the season for the Big Red-- and I have a distinctly "good" feeling that Foecke will have her team fired up to take down Tamas. GBR !!!!

Earlier this year Nebraska kind of gave away both the 3rd and 4th sets to the Illini in Lincoln to lose 3-1, so I believe there will be plenty of motivation from the Huskers--as this was during the 2-5 stretch of the season for the Big Red-- and I have a distinctly "good" feeling that Foecke will have her team fired up to take down Tamas. GBR !!!!

I think that the huskers hit like .090 in that game. And something like 30 hitting errors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I think that the huskers hit like .090 in that game.

Yeah, I think that 0.099 was the season's worst hitting %. Nebraska was either tied or ahead in that 3rd & 4th set late, only to make a bunch of errors & lose the match.

Edited by AuroranHusker

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Huskers playing like POO!!!!!

True.  And yet somehow find a way to scrap out a W.  Some of that of course was Illinois' talent and knowing their opponent.  But a # of service and hitting errors.  Tamas sounded a little cocky in pregame comments (in good fun I believe).  Now he eats those words!  ?