So, I'm watching this at a friends place where they're not as focused on the game as I normally would be, so my thoughts might be a little scattered.
- We missed so many open looks. In that way, it felt a lot like the Illinois game. NU should have been up by a decent margin at the half.
- Nothing in the scoring column from Glynn isn't a winning formula.
- Energy was ok, but again, missed opportunities loom.
- These are two of the better defensive teams in the conference. Probably shouldn't have been surprised by a low scoring half.
- I know Jordy's third foul was cheap, but he still has to learn to defend without fouling.
- JPJ was the man. As good of a performance as I've seen in a while.
- Glynn can't contribute nothing offensively. This happens too often.
- This would have been a huge win. They had every opportunity to win this thing, and it felt like they missed an opportunity.
- Maybe it was just that the teams were playing tight early, neither team played all that great. I thought much of the second half was really entertaining.
Rutgers now becomes a huge, huge game. NU can't mail that one in. Rutgers will beat us if we do that, but they can't take it for granted. Not as much detail as I'd like, but this will get y'all started.