Texas A&M (20-14) vs. Nebraska (23-10) Game Thread

1 hour ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I’m gonna give jsthusker some grace since it’s right after a very tough loss and people are posting emotional things. But anyone who thinks the team will be better off next season because of his lack of defense doesn’t have a clue what kind of impact he had on the team in the locker room, national exposure, spacing the floor, opening things up offensively. We will not be better off next year without him. Kind of a strange thing to post for someone who averages like 3 posts on here per year 

Sorry I don’t post more.  I am none the less a die hard fan. Told you it would be unpopular. Do you know how many times a fan favorite leaves and

the next year the team is better?  Don’t be naïve or mad.  We are emotional. We should be.  A great team we don’t get to watch anymore. It’s sad. 

Just now, Faux Mike Peltz said:

You still going to die on the hill the team will be better next year without Keisei??? 
It’s unpopular because it’s not accurate. I don’t think I’m naive on this…

No. You win. 

57 minutes ago, cornfed24-7 said:

I hope we are. 

That’s not what is in question here. I also hope we are better next year. All fans do. But the original post said we would be better because of Keisei not being on the team. So, that implies that even though he’s fun and enthusiastic and a fan favorite, we’re better off without him. I simply disagree.

2 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

That’s not what is in question here. I also hope we are better next year. All fans do. But the original post said we would be better because of Keisei not being on the team. So, that implies that even though he’s fun and enthusiastic and a fan favorite, we’re better off without him. I simply disagree.

We might be better next year, actually I expect it but it won't be because Keisei is gone. 

13 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Again big fan. But he's not irreplaceable. I too wish he had another year left so we could build a better team around him. But it is possible to build a better team without him too. He's not the perfect player. He did have faults. 

17 hours ago, CanadianHusker said:

That’s great! Except for the Gunners thing! 😁 I have found there are more EPL fans on average across Canada than I knew in the US. Of course, it’s really taken off in the last decade or so as well. I do find the announcing and commentary for the EPL in Canada much better than the US. We have the EPL on Fubo and all of the shows and commentary are from the UK. And yes, Rice has turned out to be amazing. I wasn’t as sure at the start of the season but he has made me forget all about Partey. I think Ange will bring Spurs to challenge for titles, but like Arteta it will take a couple seasons. COYS!!! 😁

Hell yeah. Even I can appreciate other prem fans, football fans in north America. Love my Canadian brothers.

Yeah for real, I think arsenal fans(and arteta), we're ready to sell players that are always injury-prone hurt 80% of the time. As amazing as party was, I'd sell him in a blink this summer. We've got some business to do this summer.

I'm still jealous of Son! I'd spend 100 mil on him too, though that's a pipe dream lol.

7 hours ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Hell yeah. Even I can appreciate other prem fans, football fans in north America. Love my Canadian brothers.

Yeah for real, I think arsenal fans(and arteta), we're ready to sell players that are always injury-prone hurt 80% of the time. As amazing as party was, I'd sell him in a blink this summer. We've got some business to do this summer.

I'm still jealous of Son! I'd spend 100 mil on him too, though that's a pipe dream lol.

Things are always Sonny for Spurs! 😁