NORTHWESTERN STATE GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

20 hours ago, BirdsOnTheBat said:

how do you, or can you, download on a smart TV?  i cant find the app when i search,  i do not watch anything on a device other than a TV.

Don't know if you got an answer to this  but...  This how I do it anyway.  Get to watch any of NUs BTN+ sport games on the big screen. Volleyball, baseball, etc etc

1  I tune into BTN+ on my laptop. (or PC)

2  Then "cast" the broadcast to one of my smart TVs.

Most all newer laptops, PC's, smart TV's have casting capabilities. I use right clicking, and/or (do a You tube or google search to get more info.)

If its not a smart TV , use a Google Chromecast device so a non smart TV will except casting.

3 hours ago, redsteve said:

Don't know if you got an answer to this  but...  This how I do it anyway.  Get to watch any of NUs BTN+ sport games on the big screen. Volleyball, baseball, etc etc

1  I tune into BTN+ on my laptop. (or PC)

2  Then "cast" the broadcast to one of my smart TVs.

Most all newer laptops, PC's, smart TV's have casting capabilities. I use right clicking, and/or (do a You tube or google search to get more info.)

If its not a smart TV , use a Google Chromecast device so a non smart TV will except casting.

i downloaded the BigTen+ app on my tv. when i want to watch BigTen+, just click on the app. oh, btw, i am connected to AppleTV.