Nebraska (4-1) vs Florida State (3-3) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Good luck boys, from a Badger fan.  A road win would start off the Challenge nicely.

Looks like a few early defensive lapses, but your guys are shooting well early.

WHO LET YOU IN?!?!

Just kidding.  Enjoy the show.

At first I thought there might be some animosity, but then I remembered that thanks in large part to the Badgers, you guys get a new head football coach now.  So...  you're welcome in a weird way?

For what it's worth, I enjoy Nebrasketball.  The game against the Badgers last year in Lincoln was just insane, and even though UW lost, if you are a fan of college basketball, you have to love atmospheres like that.  Reminded me of a Keith Jackson quote after the Badgers went to their first Rose Bowl under Barry after decades of mediocrity: "There is nothing so invigorating as a resurgent spirit."

Good luck boys, from a Badger fan.  A road win would start off the Challenge nicely.

WHO LET YOU IN?!?!

At first I thought there might be some animosity, but then I remembered that thanks in large part to the Badgers, you guys get a new head football coach now.  So...  you're welcome in a weird way?

For what it's worth, I enjoy Nebrasketball.  The game against the Badgers last year in Lincoln was just insane, and even though UW lost, if you are a fan of college basketball, you have to love atmospheres like that.  Reminded me of a Keith Jackson quote after the Badgers went to their first Rose Bowl under Barry after decades of mediocrity: "There is nothing so invigorating as a resurgent spirit."

You always welcome here, if you don't wear a blue sweater vest that is.;)

WHO LET YOU IN?!?!

You always welcome here, if you don't wear a blue sweater vest that is. ;)

Uhhh, this is a basketball board...