Women's B1G Tournament Bracket

Row6Seat10

I do actually like our bracket.  Might give us the best odds of getting into the championship game since both Purdue and Penn State are in the other bracket.  Would much rather play MSU again to get there than either PU or PSU.  Of course, we have to take care of business against either Minn or Wisky first.

I do actually like our bracket.  Might give us the best odds of getting into the championship game since both Purdue and Penn State are in the other bracket.  Would much rather play MSU again to get there than either PU or PSU.  Of course, we have to take care of business against either Minn or Wisky first.

I agree with you.  I would love to get to the Championship game and have another crack at Purdue.  Our time with them is due.

We need to be smart about how we go about these games. If we get a 15-20 pt lead in any of the games we NEED to get the bench into the games even if its just for a couple of minutes.  Originally, I didn't necessary want to play in the BTT 'ship because that would be 3 games in 3 days with basically 6 maybe 7 players playing and I had thought that the NCAA tourney was the next week. However, I see that we get a 2 week break.  I guess I'm more inclined to win the BTT now, but I'm still cautious about it. 

Three games in three days with a short bench will cause all sorts of problems for us.  However, just getting to the championship game will hopefully look good when it comes to seeding for the NCAA tourney.  Would prefer we win the tourney, but if we can't I would settle for 2nd place.  I don't think it will look good if we get knocked out the first game, or blown out in any game.  I would be afraid to see the seeding after that.

after the first round, the biggest surprise to me was the nw game. i just got to see parts of it, but, wheeeew-------i predicted they could make some noise in the tournament. boy, was i wrong---they don't appear to be the same team they were in the first half or so of the season. 

minny sure takes its time making some defensive adjustments. in fact, their defense is pretty bad. pretty fortunate to squeak that one out. 

game #1 coming up---GBR!

after the first round, the biggest surprise to me was the nw game. i just got to see parts of it, but, wheeeew-------i predicted they could make some noise in the tournament. boy, was i wrong---they don't appear to be the same team they were in the first half or so of the season. 

minny sure takes its time making some defensive adjustments. in fact, their defense is pretty bad. pretty fortunate to squeak that one out. 

game #1 coming up---GBR!

Had they not been playing Wisy, they would have been buried.