Tis the firing season

Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, huskerchode said:

The Utah State coach is out as well.  If you search for it, there is a really awkward post-game interview from last night.  The AD fired her immediately following their loss but before the interview.

I seen that, But I posted it in the media thread. But I can move it in to here as well.

Kellie Harper had a .675 win pct. and a .689 conference win pct. and still not good enough in 5 years at TN. Amy Williams has a .552 win pct. and a .489 conference win pct. in 8 years at NE. But I will give props to Amy for moving in the right direction. I said a few years ago Amy needed to bring in some new assistants. They have helped her and the program move in the right direction. It might be slower than I would like but it at least is trending upward. 

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I was just reading that Idaho had not finalized her contract, so USD does not have to do a buyout.  Oops.  Also, the Bridgeport player that just transferred from Colorado may very well switch to USD now.  Apparently Idaho was doing a pretty good job in the portal under Eighmey.

• 3 months later...