Watching Horne

colhusker

This may sound really stupid, but the one guy I wish was still on our team this year is Jack McVeigh.  He seemed like a team first guy.  Rebounded decently, when he was on, he could hit the outside shot, and played bad "on man" defense, yet seemed to play good team defense.  But again, that ship has sailed and it is, what it is at this point.

Jack McVeigh

Edited by Huskerpapa

1 hour ago, NUtball said:

A few games ago, Tulsa was playing in the TV slot before the NU game.  As is typical, that game went over the allotted time and cut into the NU broadcast.  I missed the first 4-5 minutes of the NU game.

The reason for Tulsa game going over was Horne missed 1 of 2 free throws at the end of regulation that sent the game into OT.  If he had made it, Tulsa would have won in regulation.

I'm thinking, "Thanks a lot, Jeriah, you're still letting NU down."  ?

Had the same issue here. Didn’t know it was Horne tho. Needless to say I was not pleased 

1 hour ago, Huskerpapa said:

This may sound really stupid, but the one guy I wish was still on our team this year is Jack McVeigh.  He seemed like a team first guy.  Rebounded decently, when he was on, he could hit the outside shot, and played bad "on man" defense, yet seemed to play good team defense.  But again, that ship has sailed and it is, what it is at this point.

And no disrespect with this comment, but he was also the best bench guy. He gave our team a lot of energy even when he played 0 minutes.