Nebraska (12-7 4-3 5th) vs Michigan (12-8 5-3 4th) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Benny is the defensive stopper and energizer.  Nothing more.  Once in a while, he'll actually hit a wide open 3.  There is a solid reason why teams leave him wide open.  Gotta get guys who are threats to score.

Really man?  He has hit our only three.  He is not a big time scorer.  Yes he will occasionally hit an open three.  I think he is fine.  We have lots of threats out there to score.

Benny is the defensive stopper and energizer.  Nothing more.  Once in a while, he'll actually hit a wide open 3.  There is a solid reason why teams leave him wide open.  Gotta get guys who are threats to score.

Really man?  He has hit our only three.  He is not a big time scorer.  Yes he will occasionally hit an open three.  I think he is fine.  We have lots of threats out there to score.

I'm not talking about our other guys.  I love Benny.  I'm a huge fan of the energy and defense that he brings. Benny is NOT a threat to score.  Yes, he can hit free throws.  But when you catch the ball on the baseline, don't shoot, dribble and then pass it up to the top of the key...repeatedly, you are NOT a threat to score.  It's why teams sag off of him, which creates spacing problems for the rest of our offense.  Miles himself said teams last year over-respected Gallegos and it's been a major difference this year not having an additional threat to score.  It just frustrates me, that's all.  We need Benny's defensive efforts. But on pace to score 36 total points in this game, we need more scoring.  

I'm not talking about our other guys.  I love Benny.  I'm a huge fan of the energy and defense that he brings. Benny is NOT a threat to score.  Yes, he can hit free throws.  But when you catch the ball on the baseline, don't shoot, dribble and then pass it up to the top of the key...repeatedly, you are NOT a threat to score.  It's why teams sag off of him, which creates spacing problems for the rest of our offense.  Miles himself said teams last year over-respected Gallegos and it's been a major difference this year not having an additional threat to score.  It just frustrates me, that's all.  We need Benny's defensive efforts. But on pace to score 36 total points in this game, we need more scoring.  

Hammer; Meet Nail!