Nebraska (4-1) vs Florida State (3-3) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Hey, does anyone else really like that Tarin Smith kid?

Wow! What a clutch 3. Way to go Tarin!

I've been thinking/saying this since the first week. Love this guy. He doesn't make a lot of mistakes and is icy cold when he squares up.

That said,I'm not throwing tai under the bus like SOME PEOPLE *ahem*. I still believe in the kid.

I think after what Benny has shown us we can't be quick to judge these kids ever again.

Nobody is saying throw Tai to the sharks or pull his scholarship...but is it really THAT wrong to say right now Tarin should be eating up some of the minutes Tai is getting? Tai needs to play...especially because we have limited depth but he's still swimming in it. And Tarin may hit a brick wall also...but right now I think Tarin brings more to the table.

Yeah I totally not opposed to splitting the minutes with tarin a bit more, especially since tarin is doing so well and shows promise, and tai still struggles. I just hope they don't cut most or all of tais minutes.

Nice job, men. It made me late for work but I had to finish the thread. Only three more weeks to go and I won't have to worry about the work thing anymore, anyway. Now to shave.

Congrats on your retirement.

No doubt; I am way jealous

Me three

Kudos, jimmykc

Retirement? I don't think so.  Jimmy and I were just sitting at the bar today at Conlee's. Jimmy was eating BBQ. I was pontificating. Dimes was observing....   ;)