Sign in to follow this  
AuroranHusker

2017-18 Husker opponents

32 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Of course they should. But I'm not gonna hold them to that standard when they're not there yet. 

Go back and read my report that was the genesis of this discussion.  I am not holding the Huskers to that standard.  I am simply saying that our toughest opponent is ourselves.  We need to learn to learn to be winners.  We have not climbed that mountain as of yet.  One cannot worry about the opposition until you clear that important hurdle. 

9 minutes ago, 49r said:

@uneblinstu all you gotta do is click on the "Insert other media" button over here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------VVVVV

I tried that and it just embedded it as a link, so somewhere I did something wrong...

One thing i like about the schedule is that, aside from Kansas, Copeland will have a few games against lesser competition to shake off some rust from sitting out and recovering from his back injury. 

Hopefully he's eligible from the start.

On 8/27/2017 at 11:38 AM, 49r said:

...and the Mitchell Robinson saga takes another turn:

In another episode of "truth is stranger than fiction", we learn that Robinson is now going to forgo college...again:

For those of you keeping score at home...

Robinson commits to Western Kentucky

Robinson withdraws from Western Kentucky - considers LSU, Tulane and Kansas as transfer options

Robinson decides to forego college and begin training for the NBA draft

Robinson decides to re-enroll at Western Kentucky

...seems like a kid with a real great head on his shoulders, really knows what he wants.  I'm certain that any NBA team would be happy to have him!

32 minutes ago, 49r said:

In another episode of "truth is stranger than fiction", we learn that Robinson is now going to forgo college...again:

For those of you keeping score at home...

Robinson commits to Western Kentucky

Robinson withdraws from Western Kentucky - considers LSU, Tulane and Kansas as transfer options

Robinson decides to re-enroll at Western Kentucky

...seems like a kid with a real great head on his shoulders, really knows what he wants.  I'm certain that any NBA team would be happy to have him!

Sounds like Pitch in the waffling arrangements with MBA, pro ball, et al.